Let’s be honest. Covid- 19 isn’t yet over, and what if you end up getting quarantined with no money in a new country? That’d be scary. SafetyWing provides COVID-19 and Quarantine coverage as part of their travel insurance to spare you the horror. Well, that counts as why you should become a SafetyWing Ambassador and introduce this insurance program to your followers.
There’s so much more to the SafetyWing Ambassador program that benefits you and your followers. But before you rush to sign up for the SafetyWing Ambassador program, let me tell you more about it. And way before that, you should have a clear idea about affiliate marketing. Well, that’s what I’m here for! In this article, I’ll answer all your questions about affiliate marketing and the SafetyWing Ambassador program. Now, shall we get down to business?
What is Affiliate Marketing?
You might’ve heard about the word affiliate marketing unless you live in a place where there is no internet access. But if you are here staring at your laptop/desktop/mobile screen reading this article, you indeed have internet access, and you undoubtedly are a bit familiar with affiliate marketing. Still, let me break down this affiliate marketing thing a bit more for you.
Suppose you own an Instagram page with a considerable number of followers. You are searching for a way to turn these followers into an income stream. But you have zero capital to start your own business. That’s where affiliate marketing comes in. When you market a company’s service or product to your audience, and your audience buys the product, you get a commission from the company for every purchase your audience makes. This is what affiliate marketing is.
Now you might have this question in your mind: how will the company know that the person who purchased their product is a part of my followers? When you sign up for an ambassador program, such as the SafetyWing Ambassador program, the company will give you an affiliate link that you will share with your followers. This link is unique, and any purchase made through that link will earn you a commission.
By now, you have clearly understood what affiliate marketing is and how affiliate marketing works. Being a part of the SafetyWing Ambassador program, you can make money from your blog by helping your followers choose the best travel insurance for their next trip.
What is the SafetyWing Ambassador Program?
Different digital and physical businesses partner with SafetyWing through the SafetyWing Ambassador Program to promote the company. It is the easiest way to partner with SafetyWing. As a SafetyWing Ambassador, you’ll gain access to their self-service tool and earn a fee by introducing new people to their company. They’ll provide materials to help you with the promotion, including a product overview, logos, photos, and a price widget, which you can easily embed on any website.
How Does the SafetyWing Ambassador Program work?
SafetyWing Ambassador Program is affiliate marketing in simple words. Every purchase made by a referred user will earn you an ambassador fee for the first year after sign-up. Also, if the referred user repeatedly subscribes for different short trips, you’ll earn a fee every month for that member.
There are two products available at SafetyWing- Nomad Insurance and Remote Health Insurance. In both cases, you will get 10% of the value of consumed purchases if you are an ambassador. Let me tell you a bit more about both the products and the benefits that SafetyWing offers through them.
SafetyWing Nomad Insurance is the best medical insurance for nomads there is. It gives coverages to people from all over the world, while they are outside their home country. The benefits of this service include-
- You can buy this insurance even in the middle of your journey (just in case you are reading this article sitting at the airport, you can buy this insurance right now!).
- After staying abroad for 90 days, you can keep your medical coverage for 30 days in your home country if something happens when you are there. (15 days if the U.S. is your home country)
- Young children are also included in the service. You can include up to 2 children under 10 per family (1 per adult) on your insurance free of charge.
- As I mentioned just at the beginning of this article, Nomad Insurance covers Covid-19 and quarantines outside your home country for $50 per day for up to 10 days. But to get this coverage, you need to be covered by Nomad Insurance for a minimum of 28 days. Also, your quarantine should be mandated by a physician or governmental authority because you have been tested positive for COVID-19 or are symptomatic and waiting for your test results.
- Nomad Insurance also includes coverage for travel delay, lost checked luggage, emergency response, natural disasters and personal liability.
SafetyWing Remote Health is remote healthcare insurance for remote workers. Offering healthcare to a remote team is a big obstacle. But with SafetyWing Remote Health Insurance, this obstacle is avoided. The benefits of this service include-
- People from 175+ countries can avail this insurance.
- The easy to use website offers a simple overview of your company’s insurance details and your covered members.
- You will get a lower price and extra benefits as the number of members of your company grows.
- You can benefit from optional coverage for things like dental, maternity, screenings and vaccinations to ensure that you have the perfect insurance for your company.
So, I’ve told you about all the ways how your audience would benefit from SafetyWing. The next question that arises is: Who can become a SafetyWing ambassador? You can become a SafetyWing ambassador if you own travel websites, magazines, podcasts, apps, or you are a blogger or influencer. To summarize, you can become a SafetyWing ambassador if you think you have enough audience to promote SafetyWing to.
If most of your audience loves to travel, becoming a SafetyWing ambassador can earn you lots of money. That means, if you are a travel blogger, then this is the right opportunity to earn money easily from your blog. By joining this SafetyWing Ambassador program, you will not only benefit by earning commissions from your audience’s purchases but also your audience will be introduced to excellent travel insurance.
The best thing about this program is that you are earning money by helping your audience. It not only sounds good but feels good too. So, have you decided to become a SafetyWing ambassador yet? Or, if you are already a SafetyWing ambassador, share your experience about the program in the comments so that everyone reading this article can get more ideas about the program.